[thelist] [PHP] Include statements on IIS 5

Nicole P nparrot at pair.com
Tue Jun 4 20:10:01 CDT 2002

I'm installing Post-Nuke 0.714 for the umpteenth time, but for the first
time on IIS 5.

The installation is croaking on include statements with errors similar to
this one
Warning:  Failed opening 'docs/COPYING.txt' for inclusion
(include_path='c:\php4\pear') in D:\web\bikerscout.net\html\install\gui.php
on line 485

Regardless of what I try and kludge, I always hit a wall at include
statements. Any reason why they behave differently on IIS?
The site in question has been Frontpage enabled, btw. Against my better
judgement, but it's there.

Nicole