[thelist] PHP sessions Apache/Windows

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 5 05:39:01 CDT 2002

If you're using IIS, and you're sending header() or cookie or
session stuff *together*, it'll break.  6-year-old bug in IIS,
could have been avoided by the PHP folks but they can't be
bothered.  Applies to CGI only.

Which is nice in theory but the ISAPI module in PHP doesn't
usually work at all  :-(

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com