[thelist] HORRIBLY OT: Virtual PC and Linux

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at cph.org
Wed Jun 5 10:38:01 CDT 2002

It's been a few months since I used it, and I ran it under WinXP and
installed a Win98 virtual PC, but I remember this, too.

Choosing the C:\ drive (or whatever) for the virtual PC will not overwrite
your existing data... that's selecting the drive to be used as the default
in the virtual environment.

HTH,

Ken

Disclaimer: I've been wrong before.