[thelist] HORRIBLY OT: Virtual PC and Linux

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Wed Jun 5 12:06:00 CDT 2002

I was under the impression that VirtualPC pretty much only existed for
emulating Winblows on a Mac or other PeeCees.  But I could be wrong.

What platform are you on?  Why do you want to run Linux via virtualPC?  For
the Mac, there's:
Yellowdog Linux

Mandrake PPC

Linux PPC

AFAIK all of which can be dual booted.

<tip subject="XHTML">

Don't forget, you need to use the character entity reference for things like