[thelist] HTML email to Notes users

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 13:21:04 CDT 2002

Yes, that's what assumption was was going under for quite some time, and then
out of the blue I got an HTML newsletter from Mercedes-Benz that came through
to my Notes account perfectly! So, oddly, somehow that one worked great. Now
I'm trying to reverse-engineer it and see how (and why) it worked.

/rg