[thelist] Rip-Offs - You Have to Laugh...

Andy Warwick mailing.lists at creed.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 17:44:01 CDT 2002

| On 2002/06/05, Richard H. Morris said:

> I'm just running through the latest batch of copyright infringers and
> come across this one:
>
> [Original]
> http://www.web-designers.co.uk/design.htm
>
> [Copy?]
> http://www.ezewebdesign.net/faqs.htm
>
> [Hint]
> Check the second heading for a clue!
>
> ROFL!

I am stunned.

How many is that now Richard? I've lost count.

(I'm also midly courious as to how you find them: tip-offs, or hours spent
searching for blocks of text in the search engines?)

You must be well on the way to the most plagarised site on the Internet.

If I was you, I'd be selling the code and images to the site as an easy-to-use
web site construction kit and give up on the day job...

> I owe a tip...

So do I...

Andy W