[thelist] mailing software

Sharon Palmer palmer.74 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 6 14:41:01 CDT 2002

We are looking for software to handle mailing a monthly email newsletter.
We need email and web form subscription, email unsubscribe,
and handling bounced mail.  There are about 3000 names on the current list.

The software Mailloop was recommended, but this seems more targeted
to sales than to a newsletter and is quite expensive.

I've seen mentions of Worldcast software on this list and it seems to handle
our needs.  Since we are non-profit, it would be free to us.

If you have used either of these packages, or have suggestions
for other suitable software, please let me know.  Thank you.

Sharon Palmer           palmer at wosu.org
The WOSU Stations Computer Center