[thelist] Flash question

Brendan W. Vittum webwarrior at directionx.com
Thu Jun 6 16:33:01 CDT 2002

On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:23:51 -0400, you wrote:

>Hey guys
>
>I'm editing a flash file that someone else put together, because it
>linked to a URL and the URL has changed, and we need to update the flash
>file. Unfortunately the person who made the flash file isn't working
>with us anymore, so we don't have the original source file, only the
>.swf file.

jason -=-

a very handy little tool for this:

"...Sometimes you don't have the FLA in the first place, you pay some
designer to do the work and he doesn't hand you the FLA. He disappears
and you can not reach him for a simple change. Other designers say
they'll have to remake the SWF, an expensive ending. "

http://buraks.com/uae/

[not affiliated, just a user.]

Brendan W. Vittum                 webwarrior at directionx.com

This email may be confidential and contain commercially
sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient[s] may
access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient[s]
please delete this email and notify us promptly. We use
virus scanning software but exclude all liability for
viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.