[thelist] Plotting latitude/longitude coordinates dynamically

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 6 21:50:01 CDT 2002

I have the beginnings of something like that.

   http://members.evolt.org/dmah/Map/

It currently plots some of the evolt.org members.  I haven't made it
clickable yet and it's huge and slow.  So there's definite tweaks that
need to be made.  Data is pulled from a MySQL database but there isn't
an interface to enter new co-ordinates yet either.  In other words, it
needs lots of work but it should give you an idea.  Maps are generated
with xplanet.

Dean