[thelist] Netscape... why?

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Jun 6 21:56:00 CDT 2002

> Why [snip] do [people] still use Netscape 4.x??

hi dan

because they can   ;o)

> it would make our lives SOOOooo much easier
> if they just gave in and got a decent browser

well, i fully understand your feelings, but they may be misdirected

are you referring to css problems or something else?

why not just develop for standards compliant browsers, and use the @import
technique, thus letting the netscape 4 people see a simple page?

if the answer in your case is "my clients/bosses won't let me" then i
suggest that your chagrin is better directed at them instead of the
netscape 4 users

you have a better chance of getting somewhere too

;o)

rudy