[thelist] Plotting latitude/longitude coordinates dynamically

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 6 22:12:01 CDT 2002

Yeah, I was thinking of using an imagemap.  It's been awhile since I
worked on this but xplanet may give you the x-, y-coordinates of the
points.  You'd have to make them big enough to be clickable.  Some of
the other people were working on a Flash map that located evolt.org
members as well.  The trick is finding a good map.

Dean