[thelist] Flash, usability, accessibility

Daniel Fascia danfascia at totalise.co.uk
Sat Jun 8 09:20:00 CDT 2002

>Martin, since your CV is silent on the matter, would you please enlighten me
>as to your qualifications for giving advice on U.S. Federal law? Where and
>when did you earn your Juris Doctor? In which state(s) have you passed the
>Bar exam?

Nor has Martin got a degree in Web design but he is still a very knowledgeable authority
on the subject! I dont believe a qualification means a thing... How many of us here
have degrees in IT or web design?

Sure you need a qualification (many infact) to practice law but you sure dont need
one to understand or interpret laws. A brain is sufficient I would have thought... Im
surer there are US lawyers who are stupider than Martin who are in your eyes
*qualified* to interpret Section 508!