[thelist] Netscape... why?

Max Wyss max at prodok.com
Sat Jun 8 09:37:00 CDT 2002

Actually, I have seen OS/2 based applications in quite a few banks,
and those applications are happily churning along...

However, such applications could be more considered to be closed user
group applications, meaning that if you work for them, you know what
to program for... and it would be just for that.

Max Wyss.