[thelist] Perl/PHP/mySQL required to download software?

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Sun Jun 9 10:36:01 CDT 2002

Again, thanks so much for all your detailed replies/solutions to this situation. I have sent your messages (well, all except for the info about pounds sterling vs. USD, etc. (<8 ) to the client and asked him how he wants to handle it.

He is a programmer but no experience in HTML, MySQL, PHP, Perl, anything web-related and he wants to take over the site and maintain it after I'm finished getting it in shape.(<8 (<8

Best,
Sharon

Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com