[thelist] templates for css

Marty Landman marty at face2interface.com
Sun Jun 9 19:39:03 CDT 2002

At 01:05 AM 6/10/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Are there any 'templates' for CSS? Where all the bases are
>covered (in the best written css)... like tables titles
>bookmarks fonts background and so on and so forth?....

Check out Jeffrey Zeldman's at
http://www.nypl.org/styleguide/css/opensource.html and read the article
too. "CSS: Steal These Style Sheets!" is part of the NY Public Library
style guide and loaded with great information including lots of CSS stuff.

>I've always found it easier to work from a template of
>anything for an example it's much easier to figure out what
>is the 'correct' way to do things then....

Same here. And breaking into new technology is such sweet sorrow. :) What
kills me is when I see my own site's nice liquid design with CSS specifying
font size in pixels just like it should on a 640 by 480 display and it just
looks like s--t. I can't stand it and don't know what more to do about it.

hth,
Marty

--
SIMPL WebSite Creation: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml