[thelist] DOC to HTML and a CMS

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Jun 10 09:52:02 CDT 2002

On 01:12 AM 6/10/2002, Erik Mattheis said to me:
>>I have a new client who has between 500 and 1000 articles in MS Word format.
>>He wants to put them on a website.
>
>If ColdFusion is an option, there's ways you can manipulate the
>content of Word docs ... I can't be more specific as I've never done
>it ... maybe there's someone here who has that can advise.

Check out CFComet: <http://www.cfcomet.com/>

There is specifically a way to dump Word to HTML (I've never used it
though, so I can vouch for reliability, etc.):
<http://www.cfcomet.com/Word/index.cfm?ArticleID=B70AD80E-3DAF-4CDC-AEA1E8059FD78D43>

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

   Whatever it is, I'm sure that I was just about to get to it.