[thelist] MySQL query help

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Mon Jun 10 09:54:01 CDT 2002

I noticed that all of the fields in the db dump were lowercase, and some of
them are being referenced as title case. My version of MySQL does not grab
data when the name of the field is in the wrong case, such as if I return
$Row[Name] and the real column name in the db is Row[name], I will get no
rows returned.
Nan