[thelist] Re: CSS 'hacks'

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 13:15:01 CDT 2002

Wow, I'm wanting to know more about the "Javascript as a system that suck(s)" and why, myself.
I've been in contact with XP before and think its a great idea. However, "avoid working with
systems that suck" may be your XP guidelines but that hardly falls under the 12 core practices
outlined in the FAQ!

If you were attempting to adopt a XP philosophy in your work, you would not necessarily avoid
working with a system, as much as work with a system within the XP framework.

Again, I realize these are your practices for yourself. But I don't see "javascript sucks so I
don't use it if possible" and XP matching up.

Tom