[thelist] url_rewriter.tags value in php

Ben Phillips ben at inchima.com
Mon Jun 10 13:39:05 CDT 2002

are the values in this page incorrect?
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.ini-set.php

to me, it looks like they have delimited each entry using a comma, and
those options with a comma in the 'Default' column have incorrect values
in the 'Changeable' column.

look at the 'url_rewriter.tags' entry. it shows 'area=href' which is the
next value in the default string for this entry.

which brings me to my question... does anybody know the actual value
here? or, more specifically, where can i set this (apart from
recompiling php or changing the php.ini file... i'm on a shared server)?

i'm trying to use the automatic appending of the session id, but for
some reason, the web space provider doesn't have this value set (it
doesn't show in phpinfo(); ) and it's not working...

benji
inchima.com