[thelist] Re: CSS 'hacks'

Michael Mell mike at nthwave.net
Mon Jun 10 14:24:01 CDT 2002

Here are some more (less inflammatory) guidelines.

~ write code so that non-techies can add/amend content
~ write code so that time-related aspects need no maintenance. For example:
<?
$y = date("Y") +0;
for ($i=$y; $i<$y+7; $i++) { // display an <option> for this year and the next 6 to come
      echo "<option value=". $i .">". $i ."</option>";
}
?>