[thelist] Dirt cheap Win2K hosting company

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Jun 10 15:28:02 CDT 2002

Hiya folks.

Do any of you have recommendations for a dirt cheap Windows 2000 hosting
company? I'm talking <= US$10 per month. It's for a personal site and I
can't afford much. I don't expect the site to have more than a couple of
hundred visitors per day, so I don't need a host with 6GB/month bandwidth
or a ton of disk space. All I need is ASP, SSI, Perl, MS Access, site
stats, and reliability.

As long as it's not ReadyHosting or Interland (Google for "Readyhosting
sucks" or "Interland sucks"), it's cool.

Thanks,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant