[thelist] Form fields not displaying in 4.7

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 17:17:01 CDT 2002

Aaron,

Horrible html and design! (just kidding). NS is notorious for not liking things in order just so,
and it can be hairy with tables. I see the opening and closing form tags so that is not the
problem, but it might be a proximity issue - it might not like the form tag outside the table the
form resides. Try moving stuff around, first of all toss the form tags within the table, between
the opening table tag and the opening tr so you don't get funny spacing and see if that works.

/pixelmech