[thelist] managing bookmarks

Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov
Mon Jun 10 17:45:00 CDT 2002

Tom,

Why not make your own bookmark page with some simple HTML, organize it and
format it however you like, and put it on whatever server you're hosted on?
Add it as a sidebar on Mozilla 1.0 (grin) for the "browser-integrated" look
and feel. Even on machines that only have (say..) Lynx, you'll still be able
to get at it.

What do you mean by "safe?"

Jonathan.