[thelist] managing bookmarks

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Mon Jun 10 22:33:01 CDT 2002

At 03:21 PM 6/10/2002, James S. Huggins (Evolt) wrote:
>Is there some simple way to have your bookmarks online, quickly
>accessible and safe?
>Whether its a service or whatever I don't care, there must be a good
>solution, and someone on this
>list must know it!
>======================
>
>I use Powermarks
>http://www.kaylon.com/power.html
>
>It is NOT online. But they provide a way to sync multiple machines.
>
>I recommend it.

I also recommend Powermarks. I use it across 3+ computers and too many
browsers. I synchronize them online regularly, and I always have access to
my bookmarks regardless of the computer or browser. If I happen to bookmark
something within a browser rather than Powermarks, Powermarks will
synchronize them, too.

Powermarks also has an option to convert the bookmarks to HTML and you can
then upload them that way, too, if you wish. Really simple.

HTH.

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com