[thelist] dangerous CSS, was: Netscape... why?

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Mon Jun 10 23:19:01 CDT 2002

Erik Mattheis wrote:

<snip>

> Anyway,  I wasn't trying to offend or belittle, and feel bad that
> something about my language of late has given that impression to more
> than one person  ... you'll know when I'm trying to insult someone if
> you see a comparison to a life form without a backbone or that lays
> it's eggs in the water.

Thanks Erik.  Truely.

I had a very good laugh with this, and also a good dose of reality.

Don't feel bad about being honest and open.  With all the cultures
represented here, there are going to be misunderstandings.  If we all
posted honestly and openly as you have here, there would be no
offending, belittling or bad feelings.  In addition, your definition of
an insult is superb.

I probably owe a tip, but had to respond to the joy I got from your post.