[thelist] WYSIWYG and FTP for a 7 year old

Isaac Forman isaac at triplezero.com.au
Tue Jun 11 18:40:05 CDT 2002

Hi,

My 7 year old cousin wants to build a web site for a science competition.
He's very advanced for his age, and I'm sure he could understand the basics
of HTML well enough to build something presentable. But seeing as I don't
have enough time to run him through specifics, I'm looking for
recommendations of a simple and free WYSIWYG that would be appropriate for
him. And the same for an FTP application.

Thanks,

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au