[thelist] Am I being too fussy?

Ben Phillips ben at inchima.com
Wed Jun 12 08:30:01 CDT 2002

> Yeah, I'd say so. Sure, there's a slight bit of similarity,
> but I'd say they were no more similar than the plethora of
> portal sites are to one another.

no way. they've still got entire chunks of your site on theirs.

the icon on the left. the months on the right and the bars beneath them.
the previous & next.

if they revert the colours back - then the difference would be hard to
notice (apart from the content of course).

i don't think you're being fussy at all. you've worked hard and spent
time & money to get the skills to produce your webpage. they've just
hijacked it all.

i'd carry on fighting them, and wouldn't stop until they changed their
design completely.

benji
inchima.com