[thelist] Dreamweaver Codewriting

Shashank Tripathi sub at shanx.com
Wed Jun 12 11:46:01 CDT 2002

David/Tom,

Amen.

    | But believe it or not, hand coding is faster.

That's because with a little foresight, you can make libraries of code
containing common functions that you need. DW allows me to call external
JS too, if I really do need to use DW (which btw, has many benefits).
Learn handcoding, make your own JS libraries (with inspiration from MM_
stuff, it is indeed good), and then use WYSIWYG sensibly for
productivity.

But then I know most of us already knew that, I just needed to get this
sagacious note in for posterity.

Cheers
Shanx