[thelist] iBooks, OS X, Macs, Web Development, Laptops, Etc, Etc

Josh Nolan jnolan at electronicanow.com
Wed Jun 12 12:25:01 CDT 2002

The Dell 8100 or the 8200 is great. The keyboard is not that hard to get use
to.... and just get a mouse don't use the touch pad or the little knobby
thing....

besides that great graphics card. Good battery life. Great for watching
DVD's when work is slow or during lunch time. :)

I have the 8100 series. Works great and I am really happy with the quality
of the product.