[thelist] MAC- web editor suggestions please.

Mike Rudberg mrudberg at challengesoftware.net
Wed Jun 12 14:21:01 CDT 2002

There is a nice an HTML (Mac) editor available for free, it's located at
http://dragon.acadiau.ca/~giles/HTML_Editor/Documentation.html I use it at
my after-school Web design class.  It's a very nice WYSIWYG HTML editor for
the Mac (works on the PPC, iMac (old & new), and (I think) the eMac.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Mike
Visit us at: http:/challengesoftware.net

Ringers Project - http://bemyringers.net/ringers
Ringers - The Best Alternative to Surfing.

ringeworld.sourceforge.net - The Official World of WebRings Home Site
Come visit us to find out HOW rings work online.