[thelist] Examples of excellent control panel usage

David Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Wed Jun 12 22:45:01 CDT 2002

Everyone gave me great feedback.

I played around tonight and I came up with this:

http://beta.everybox.com/admin.php

I was wondering what people thought.  This layout could easily be done in
tables but is setup as frames at the moment.
The plus of frames is that when people would click on a link on the left
side it would simply reload the right side without reloading the entire
page.
One kind of related question:

With nested frames (my left/right are nested under the top/bottom split)
is it possible to reload the TOP and RIGHT frame without reloading the
LEFT frame?  Did that make sense?

Thanks,
David Ulevitch
Founder, Everydns.net