[thelist] ie css

Karen J. Bowen karen at miinx.com.au
Wed Jun 12 22:50:01 CDT 2002

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski wrote:
> Does anyone know how to make the text on this:
> http://cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders/
> not wrap round the graphic in ie? (and wherever else it may do so; I only have
> ie6 on hand).
> Also, if anyone knows how to make the tip-top header not show up behind the
> picture like the last time i looked, that'd be handy too

Not sure what you're trying to do..  personally I think it looks better
with the text wrapping around, as it is in IE5.0, than without, as it is
in Moz1.0rc3

Check 'em out:
http://www.miinx.com.au/others/devo-ie5.gif
http://www.miinx.com.au/others/devo-moz1.gif

You'll see that in IE5.0 you've also got a big black border around the
nothere.gif image.

Which is the tip-top header?  Is the Mozilla screen shot what you're
aiming for?

cheers,
Karen