[thelist] Printing page breaks from a web browser

Jeff Lucido jlucido at version4.com
Thu Jun 13 01:34:02 CDT 2002

Hello all:

I have a quick question that hopefully some CSS savant can help me with.
We are working on a store administration system where we want to batch
print all pending order's pick lists. We are currently printing them one
by one and can easily generate the batch report, however we want one
order per piece of paper.

This application is only accessed by IE 6+ browsers so I was wondering
if there was a way to set the page break at the end of each order sheet?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated in advance.

Kind regards,
-JSLucido