[thelist] Site check/advice part deux.

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Thu Jun 13 05:21:01 CDT 2002

http://www.lobowalk.com/
> . I'm aware of issues with NN4.x and I'm willing to deal with them. I'm
> interested in IE, NN6, Opera etc on various platforms. Like I said, I'm
> green at this and would appreciate any comments or advice concerning
> mark-up; both html and css, design/navigation issues, what works, what
> doesn't, anything that could help me. I'm open to all advice and helpful
> comments.

Part deux:
Based on some replies from here and elswhere I've made some changes to
http://www.lobowalk.com/ . Mostly concerning my dealing with font size. I
hope that I'm on the right track. The request above still holds. If you
would be so kind as to check it out and supply  any advice or feedback it
would be greatly appreciated.

Peace,
Daniel