[thelist] Web-based wysiwyg html editors ?

Michael Kimsal michael at tapinternet.com
Thu Jun 13 08:35:00 CDT 2002

Androse Rosewood wrote:

> Are you using XBL, as they suggest it here :
> http://www.mozilla.org/editor/editor-embedding.html#Composer_embedded_in_a_web_page

That document is just suggesting that's how the mozilla dev team
would approach it if they build one, which they haven't yet (released,
anyway).

I believe we're using XUL, but I'm not the person developing it,
and he's out of town today, so I can't ask him.  :(  In any event, it's
still a long ways from being useful under Mozilla because there are
security settings which you need to change and then restart the browser.