[thelist] [ann] AmphetaDesk v0.93 > Now Available

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Jun 13 22:35:00 CDT 2002

The new version of AmphetaDesk is available, coded by your friendly
evolt.org member, Morbus. Gasp! You've never used it? How dare you! Bad
child! Where's my spider baby.  You can grab it from:

  http://www.disobey.com/amphetadesk/

And can find more information about this release here:

  http://www.disobey.com/amphetadesk/whats_new.html

Let me know what you think, eh? I've been deliberately vague in this email.
I'm an evolt.org lover. You should love me unconditionally. Bitches.

--
Morbus Iff ( strive for mediocrity )
Tech: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779 - articles and weblog