[thelist] currency delimiter

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Fri Jun 14 08:20:00 CDT 2002

What's an example of the data you are trying to insert?? Looking at Access
help it says the following:

Currency
	Displays a number according to the Windows regional setting for
currency, with a thousands separator if appropriate and two decimal places.
For example, with the default United States English regional settings,
$2,532.75.

Euro currency
	Displays a number as euro currency, with a thousands separator and
out two decimal places. The euro sign is placed before or after the number
according to the regional settings for currency in Windows Control Panel.
For example, with the default United States English regional settings,
12.35.

It looks from that as though you just go ahead and use the appropriate
delimiter for your installation of Access.

 Cookstour - http://cookstour.org

<SNIP>