[thelist] quick help with <!--#if

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Fri Jun 14 11:03:01 CDT 2002

Hey all,
I've got a nav include going and I've used some include variables to apply
styles to anchors. What I've done is used $DOCUMENT_URI to apply the style
to any document within the specified directory.

I've got this to work now with rudy's help and this url :
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_include.html

even though this works is this the proper way to do this?

<!--#if expr="$DOCUMENT_NAME = /news.shtml/" --><span
class="location">News/Events</span>

<!--#elif expr="$DOCUMENT_URI = /news/" --><span
class="location">News/Events</span>

News/Events">News/Events</a>
<!--#endif -->

<tip type"type">
Monospaced typefaces can draw too much attention to the individual letters
distracting the reader from the message. Try to avoid for body copy.
</tip>