[thelist] Shared email clients and privacy/security

Bob Haroche bharoche at usa.net
Sat Jun 15 11:38:01 CDT 2002

> what about for free?
> A Pegasus Mail + Mercury/32 setup would serve you well and let you do much
> more of what you need right now. You will have to do some reading and
testing
> though.

I second that.

I just set up Mercury pop/smtp server last night and am impressed with its
features and security. Am I wrong though that you need to run your own dns
server (or at least have control over your dns addresses) in order to
receive email addressed to your domain? In any event I am and am using the
inexpensive windows Simple DNS Plus for that.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
http://www.OnPointSolutions.com