[thelist] Mac & Linux Site Check : http://members.evolt.org/burhankhalid/compatibility.php

Mark Gallagher mark at cyberfuddle.com
Mon Jun 17 08:55:03 CDT 2002

Burhan Khalid wrote:
> 	I need a Mac and Linux site check for the above URL. Any
> comments are appreciated.

Running Linux...

Mozilla 1.1a: Beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.  Hats off to you, monsieur.

Opera 5: "Column" buttons unclickable, all tab options appear at once.

Netscape Navigator 4.78: No CSS, "Column" buttons show up as plain text,
image gallery images don't show, image gallery controls cause js errors.
  All tab options appear at once.

Dillo: Much like Navigator, except the "column" buttons actually show up
as buttons (that don't work), and no js support.

Lynx: Plain text (duh), "column" buttons not there, all tab options
appear at once (and look really distracting).

<tip type="getting help" author="Mark Gallagher" reason="because I owe,
damnit">
When asking for a site critique/check, it's helpful to include the URL
in your post.  Not every mail reader allows the user to select and paste
URLs from the subject line, and not every helpful user is quite helpful
enough to type it all out "by hand".
</tip>

--
Mark Gallagher