[thelist] site check request again

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 10:47:01 CDT 2002

Hey All,

I just wanted to re-post my site check request, I had only gotten one response (must have been a
slow day.) I need to know how it looks on IE5, 6, NN4 and 6 and Mac systems other than iMac IE5
(Which was the one response I got.) Apparently works on Moz 1.0 since I have that.

The site is based on one of the bluerobot.com layouts, with some very minor tweaking and is using
Movaeable Type for journal entries. Comments on everything from design to code and content are
welcome and appreciated, pro or con.

The Site is http://www.pixelmech.com/

Thanks!

/pixelmech