[thelist] Targeting Mozilla tabs

Means, Eric D eric.d.means at boeing.com
Mon Jun 17 13:25:05 CDT 2002

Seems to me that this is just a kissing cousin of "should I open links in a
new window".  To which, of course, the only proper answer is a holy war.  :)

Seriously, though, I think the most sensible answer is the same common-sense
one that goes for new windows: don't do it.  If the user wants a new window
or a new tab, they'll know how to go about making it happen.  And for users
who don't want a new window or tab (for instance, those of us Moz users who
hate tabs and MDI in general), they won't have to curse at you every time
they click a link.  :)