[thelist] Help with formmail -dynamic subject line

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Tue Jun 18 10:00:01 CDT 2002

Hi All ...

I'm using Formmail (yes the secure one :) and all I'm trying to do is have the subject line reflect one of the input lines. For example: "Product: Fish" then Subject: Fish.

I know this should be easy to do but I can't figure out how :(

Formmail code:

where it determines *what* the subject is:

  my $subject = $Config{subject} || '';
  if ($secure) {
    $subject = substr($subject, 0, 256);

where it prints the email: