[thelist] JSP Book suggetions

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 11:11:01 CDT 2002

Hello,

I am looking for a good book on JSPs. I don't want an O'reilly reference, but something along the
lines of the programmer to programmer series type thing. I'm a beginner at Java (I know the core
concepts, I know about classes and inheritance, encapsulation and so on but have not done any
serious programming). I have worked before with JSPs but I'd like to get into them in-depth so I
can write them myself and also understand the whole JSP architecture. So with that background, any
good book suggestions would be great. I've got XP at home and I have Tomcat set up there and I
like to do some playing around.

/pixelmech

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();