[thelist] magnitude function in MySQL ?

Bigpant bigpant at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 18 11:47:01 CDT 2002

Lovely, that's the one. Thanks.
Phil

---------
Phil Parker
Web Developer
Paragon Communications Ltd
Tel: 01296 330099 / 01262 424299
Email: PhilParker.DNS at btinternet.com
Disclaimer:
The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email you have received it in error and any disclosure, copying or
distribution is strictly prohibited.
When addressed to our customers, this email is subject to Paragon
Communications Limited terms and conditions. Any views or opinions
expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily represent those
of Paragon Communications Limited.