[thelist] SQL Server DateTime Format

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Tue Jun 18 13:37:01 CDT 2002

Thanks to all for the replies, I didn't find them until I sent out my last
email.  By the way, I was looking for an ASP solution.  I thought I had
mentioned that.

Rudy wrote:
> i wanted to give you the url for (b) and (c) but i didn't bookmark them
and
> after ten unsuccessful minutes on microsoft's site, i am reminded once
> again why i hate that friggin site

I actually had heard about the convert function after searching on Google
Groups.  However, searches on Google for the function turned up nothing.
Not even a reference on Microsoft.  In the end I think that what I mentioned
in my last email is a much cleaner work around since I don't need to toss
the seconds value.

Take care,
Josh

<tip type="asp resource" author="joshfeingold">
I found some guys notes on SAMS Teach Yourself ASP 3.0 in 21 Days which
makes for a good review of ASP.

http://www.3gwt.net/dje/asp_notes.htm
</tip>