[thelist] Spacing between tables

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Tue Jun 18 14:22:18 CDT 2002

   From: "Burhan Khalid" <burhankhalid at members.evolt.org>

	   What would be the best way to get rid of the space that appears
   between two tables?

have you tried something like:

?  Something like this can get ugly quick, depending on things like the length
of your class names and such, but, as with images which follow directly after
each other, it may be the only way to do it.  I haven't actually tried this
recently, so I can't vouch for its effectiveness. . .

hope this helps
jonathon
jswiders at m.e.o

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders