[thelist] Site Check : http://www.prettyhipprogramming.com

Joel Ricker joel at prettyhipprogramming.com
Tue Jun 18 14:27:08 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
> Err -- unless I'm missing something, the Home page is blank?
> --Burhan

Yes... basically if you are seeing three columns -- a menu bar on the left
and main section in the middle and a small one on the right then thats the
result I'm looking for.

I set this up a few days ago and it seemed to be working ok -- until I tried
Netscape4 which chokes on the style sheet so bad that it doesn't do anything
at all with it.  I was hoping this is only a problem for that version and
that newer browser versoin would look work ok which I think I can live with.

Joel