[thelist] off topic - Yahoo! mail acting freaky?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 15:35:01 CDT 2002

For anyone else with yahoo mail out there - has it been acting freaky for you lately? I am
contstantly getting errors while doing all sorts of things, the error where it says "temporary
problem accessing mailbox, check back in 10 minutes". Usually reloading fixes the problem,
although sometimes it takes 3,4 or 5 times. Its very aggravating.

I know this is not an issue with my computer at work, it happens at home too. They are different
as well (NT vs XP). This strangely has seemed to coincide with HP's takeover of Compaq...

I owe a tip, I'm drawing a blank..I will post one asap.

/pix

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();
http://www.pixelmech.com/