[thelist] Number 2 and a site check?

Mark Joslyn mark.joslyn at solimarsystems.com
Tue Jun 18 17:23:00 CDT 2002

WIN 2k, IE 6.0, 1280 x 1024

Site looks very clean, but big pet peeve, horizontal scroll bars. It looks
like you could get rid of these - your content could easily be placed into a
smaller section.

The windows launching after each selection is a bit excessive (but the
customer wants them - keep talking him out of this idea!!) and each window
looks separate from the site (not really branded). I suggest tying in the
pop-up windows by using the background (purplish) color from the main site.

Am I missing some side navigation? There seems to be an incredible amount of
space between the navigation titles and their accompanying links. What is
the mushroom for, you do not use this type of artwork anyplace else -
thought it was a link until I clicked it. Overall, the content is very
spaced out - lots of white space. I did not trouble shoot the code though.

Nice clean site. Good luck with the launch!

markJ